Re: New ST, help me w/ Access.

>heated grips

Definitely. You don't realize you need 'em until you have 'em.

>access. plug

Comes standard.

>higher watt head lights - Recommendations?

I don't ride too much at night, but the stock lights seem to work fine.

>three piece luggage

Yes. Just make sure the dealer orders the three piece set so the locks match.

>tank bag

I found the Triumph bag to encroach too much, I took it for a short ride
and ended up returning it because I was constantly leaning on it, which
made it hard to move around on the bike in corners. I love tank bags, but
between that and the fact that so much of stays on the bike when the bag
isn't being used has me looking for something else. If you get the 3 piece
luggage you'll find your need for a tank bag dimishes considerably for
every day use, so I'd look for something that is easy to install and remove.

>throttle meister

Yes.

>bike cover - Recommendations?

A securely locked garage.

>sport cans

Saw one at the track day at Thunderhill. Sounded nice.

>tall screen

I like the looks of the standard one better, and the airflow at speed is
perfect for taking the pressure off of the wrists. I think with the taller
screen that would be ruined.

>top box pad

Your passenger will thank you. I thought it was included with the bag since
all of Triumph's photo's show it. The dealer gave it to me free to make up
for that misunderstanding and a previous screw up on ordering the bags.

>tank pad

Don't leave the dealer without one. You will scratch the tank in the first
15 minutes of riding the bike if you are wearing a jacket. I went with the
old fashioned rubber one rather than the carbon fiber one since I have a
red bike. Although I like the cf on the black bike, it looked like too much
of an afterthought on the red one I saw with it.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com