Re: Any Body Use A Scottoiler?

"Smithers, Mark" wrote:

> Spoke to my dealer about one on Friday - He said NOT to put a Scottoiler on
> as the ST is FI and does not have carbs (Scottoiler is vacuum feed).  He has
> suggested another type of oilier and I'm having it fitted within the next
> couple of weeks.

Actually, Scottoiler has an adapter especially for Sprint S/Ts that
plugs into the FI system to provide vaccuum. I heard that they worked
with the factory to ensure that their system wouldn't negatively affect
the FI system, but I don't have any confirmation on that.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP