Triumph truck and Confederate food

	I had the pleasure to visit Euro Sport Cycle in Fort Worth last weekend
for the Triumph truck and demo rides. Nice truck display with the
Triumph history inside along one wall. Then I rode an Adventure, no
thanks on a long ride but it was fun in town. Next up I had to settle
for the black (Yuck) instead of the roulette green Speed triple. I liked
the Speed Triple except that on the highway you sure caught a lot of
wind. Very good low end snap but not as smooth as my ST. The Speed
Triple did however shift much quicker than my ST. It almost felt like,
dare I say it, a Japanese bike shifting. The seat was HARD. Fun bike
around town and very responsive with great front brake. Back on my
trusty merlin and all was well with great smoothness and still the best
feeling brakes I've found.
	the new silver Daytona looked awesome. the new blue Tiger was much more
pleasing on the eye, looked good.
	Eric, in your post about the Florida stop you mentioned Confederate
music and food. Please describe Confederate food.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"