Re: Triumph truck and Confederate food

At 12:52 PM 10/13/1999 -0500, Jack Hays wrote:
 >	Eric, in your post about the Florida stop you mentioned Confederate
 >music and food. Please describe Confederate food.

Well Jack, I couldn't remember what I wrote, so I went back and looked at
the original post. I noticed a little thing we here in the educated south
like to refer to as punctuation. In this case it was one of those pesky
critters referred to, by city folk, as a period. It is usually noted as a
dot on the paper or screen. When you see this mark, it means one sentence
or thought is ending and another is beginning. In my case the "Confederate"
before the period and the word food refers to Confederate Motorcycles - a
high $$ sport harley clone. The food, as it comes after the period begins a
new sentence (or in this case a sentence fragment).

One other suggestion would be to put on those reading glasses ;-)

- - Eric