Re: Tools

mchead wrote:

> I would like to ask people on this list what tools they carry on extended
> rides. I think I have everything covered but would like to hear others
> thoughts.
>
> Robert
> Dallas

The very first addition I made to the factory supplied kit was a cheap
17mm socket and 3/8" drive breaker bar to use on the swing arm pinch
bolt while adjusting the chain.  The supplied box end wrench is
absolutely worthless.  Next addition was a set of ball end type metric
allen wrenches.  In my opinion both of these are "must haves".

Gary Slabaugh
Tucson, Arizona