RE: Helmet preference

Comfort, quiet, and style are what sells helmets.   I've been wearing Shoei for the past 10 years and like their looks and fit.    The latest is a little more noisy, probably due to the addition of more vents.   But, what I really like, is that they have protected my head in the 6  or 8 times I've crashed racing.  Its really comforting to hear that thump or scrape and still be awake to say " Yeah, that helmet worked really good ! "

End of st-digest V1999 #262