RE: A few questions

> questions I have are: How's long term reliability? My
> last bike a BMW K75c required little more than oil and
> Dave

Don't know about long term over 16,500 miles, but to this point, basically
fill with gas and go, other than routine maintenance stuff. I must say that
after living with this bike for almost 7 months (a long time for some people
(me)) I think it is the best all around bike I have ever had and probably
the best on the market. The combination of handling, power, carrying and
load capacity, fuel capacity, available options just can't be equaled at
this point, and I don't see anything in the offing for 2000 that looks
capable of even a challenge. My $.02.

Paul & Dee