Re: Corbin

Here's the latest form Corbin:

"We have finished the tooling for the Sprint ST, but haven't gotten the pics
and info up on our website yet (sorry for the delay). It is a Canyon Dual
Sport model much like the one for the earlier Sprint. Backrest is available
for the passenger. Part number is: 955-S-GL
We should have it posted this afternoon.
Thanks,
Greg"

For what it's worth, if you have to have a backrest, Corbin is the only way
to go since they are the only ones with one.  If the seat is all you're
looking for, Sargeant seems to have better quality for less money and the
stock seat pan always fits well and weighs much less than the Corbin one.

Rick Paukert
The Woodlands, TX

End of st-digest V1999 #266