Weekend Trip

Well I left home about 5:45 Friday evening and went to Ozark Arkansas. Came
back Sunday.

Before the trip( with help from conversation with Eric.Thanks) I installed
the Gen -Mar risers and the Sigma BC 800.
The risers REALLY made a difference over the weekend. (1100mi). I would
suggest them to anyone . The Sigma also was a nice addition. FOr those that
dont know you get accurate speed,max speed , average speed , trip etc.
Really nice . I checked the speedo and Sigma with a GPS unit and both the
Sigma and GPS confirm the speedo is about 10% slow. I have yet to compare
the Sigma with the GPS. I will do this. Why,you ask, did I not compare over
the weekend?Well somewhere in Oklahoma at about 7:45 pm. I went to check my
trip to see when I needed gas and reaching around the tank bag I knocked the
Sigma out of its mount and down the highway. Real smart. So if you choose to
install the Sigma learn from my mistake and save $25. Oh about 3 mile after
this I put a nice deep gouge/scratch on the lower right fairing. Was I
railing through a corner you ask? No I bottomed out on the speedbump
(buckled pavement) installed in US 69.

    Next Day. Had wonderful weather . Rode a lot of rodes we discussed at
the Rallye but didnt get to ride. 341 was really nice . 14 was nice but with
a little more traffic.
Went to the town of Rush that I mentioned at the Rally. About the time you
see the sign around the corner that says "crooked and steep.use low gear "
the rode turns to gravel/washboard. .Well you are commited at this point. I
am glad to say I did not crash but came very close. Glad there was no car
coming the other direction.Neat place though. G;ad tp be back on pavement.
My Trophy seemed to handle gravel better than the ST . Odd.

    Well next day the weather was cold (high 40s low 50s) One of the best
things about the ST at this point is the socket behind the left fairing. I
would suggest if you ride in the cold USE IT. It really saved my but ffor
the 6 hr return.

    Sorry for the link. I would like to ask a couple of questions.

Anyone else carry tools in addition to the two replys I received?

Anyone have any experience with an Aerostich?

Robert
Dallas