Valentine Website

http://www.valentine1.com/order/index.html
As far as wiring the bugger to your bike you have two options.  The make a little clip, which they include, but I bought several for my different bikes, that clips into a hot wire.  A lot of guys clip to their rear brake light, so it comes on and goes off w/ the ignition.  The power supply runs on, get this, phone cable, so you make any length you want, but they include several lengths in the package.  Also, you can run it through an accessory socket.  If you go to CBTs home page:
http://www.cbtimports.com/topoftheline.html
Look at the next to last item "ADAPT", it lets you plug into the accessory socket and then run what ever you want on a "regular" car accessory plug.  Or you can do what I did and make one w/ two "car" accessory female ends attached to a John Dear/BMW male plug to run the vest, phone, radar, bean grinder etc...
Anyway it's an excellent item, bar none, in fact Mr. Valentine, made the original radar detector for escort years ago.  Also, if they ever come out w/ a new "type" of radar you can send your unit back for an upgrade, instead of buying a whole new unit, not bad.
Hope this helps,
David Tomlinson, Malakoff, TX
'73 R75/5 Ilsa in pieces
'76 R90s for sale