Re: ST RADIATOR PROBLEM

Hi Norm,

It is a problem which some people on the list (but not only) are
experiencing. Personally, I am on my third radiator and, from a few
blue spots I noticed inside my faring, I will soon be on my fourth!
All in just over 17000 kms.
It apparently has something to do with the radiator mounting brackets
not being fully up to spec on some models.
Hopefully, there will soon be a definite solution to the problem.

Ciao,
Carlo - Allo Black ST
Milan, Italy

=>
=>Norm from New Zealand here, has anyone out there had any radiator problems,
=>my st has 5,300 kms and radiator number 3 is just being fitted.
=>Any info appreciated.reply to dempster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
=>