Re: More From Corbin c/o Rick P

He's a note I got back form Corbin regarding some more questions I had on the
Sprint ST seat.  FYI when I bought my VFR Corbin in mid 1996 the price of the
seat was $259 and the backreast was $129.  That's about a 35% and 50%
increases respectively in three years!  Seems excessive to me.  Like I said,
I give Sargeant a try unless you need a backrest.

>What is the price for the seat?
$359

>Backrest?
$199 option

>What seating surfaces are
>offered?
We used the new carbon fiber stuff which looks really cool, but you can use
anything you like.

>Leather only or can you still get the basketweave?
The price includes leather seating, but we can always do vinyl if you
prefer. The basketweave was extremely popular for many years and we still
keep it in stock. Unfortunately I think we probably only have two or three
colors of the basketweave. I'm assuming that black would be the choice?
Anyway, vinyl instead of leather would save you about $30 on the price.

Rick Paukert
Houston