Re: Corbin

> fairing? You did mean for an electric vest right? Are you using heated
grips
> and electric vest? Does anyone know if that is too much of a load on the
> electrical system?

    Yes . I have a Widder electric vest that I used all of the way home.
About 6hrs and 355mi. I also have the heated grips and used them off and on
. I too wondered about the current draw. I dont know what the grips draw and
I will need to check on the current draw of the vest.

I did not seem to have any problems. The vest was really worth its weight in
gold.

Robert