Stich\Was Weekend Trip

I can tell you about watching my wife slide/tumble down the highway a few years ago while wearing her roadcrafter.  She was doing 70+ when she waxed out.  Broken shoulder, bruising on face mostly due to glasses smashing against helmet, and some road rash on her knuckles and one wrist where she hadn't closed her suit well.  She had none on her body where the stich was protecting.  The jacket was totaled, but they gave her a discount on a new jacket and the pants they repaired.  I always wore leathers until then and bought the Darien as it does not leak and is more versatile.  I use it most of them time around home and on long trips, but occasionally make room for perfed leathers if it's steaming down here in Texas.  If your interested in Stich stories go sub to the IBMWR list and ask about them, it goes on and on.
Hope this helps,
David Tomlinson in Malakoff, TX
'73 R75/5 Ilsa in pieces
'76 R90s for sale and mint