Re: New member

Bill,
Is it your wife that wants to take the COURSE? If so, let her go and maybe you
go as a refresher. It had been 9 years since I took the course and began
riding. I just took it again with the same instructor, this summer. Yep, me
and 15 guys...well,. life is good, I always say. It didn't bother me. You GO
GIRL..... Funny how things were sharpened during that class. It's all in the
TECHNIQUE.
Later,
Charla-yep female..
ridin' a stallion red Sprint ST 99
Came from a CBR1000 with 40,000miles put on by me, myself and I....One of 3
bikes of my own.
(oh yeah,,,,,Marc(husband)rides red Sprint ST99 from ZX10 with 50,000miles-one
of 3 of his bikes.--OH MY GOD! THAT MAKES 6 BIKES IN THE GARAGE....oh
well....:)