Re: corbin/sargeant

Howdy folks, this is kind of comparing apples and oranges, but still....  I
recently called Sargeant to check out a price on reworking the seat on my 00
Tiger (here's the difference, the Tiger seat is two piece).  Part of the
reason was that Corbin does not have theirs ready for the tiger yet, and
part was all of the people that have praised their quality.  To reshape the
foam on the front only, and to cover both halves with matching leather would
cost me $450.  That doesn't seem to be much cheaper!
Also, when I saw the email posted from Corbin stating that the ST saddle was
ready, I called Corbin to order one for my 99ST, and was told that they
weren't ready yet.  I questioned that statement, and the woman on the phone
told me she would check and phone me ASAP.  That was two days ago, and no
phone call.  Guess I'm not too thrilled with either option, right now.
Dave   99 Black ST    99 Black Tigger  79 Black T140D    99 Green?? Nomad