Re: MEZ4s

>Got a comment and question.
>
>First the comment, Bridgerock, as most of my fellow ZX'rs call them
>are evil. Slow to warm up, not the best grip, and personally I find
>that they have a harder ride.

I concur. I switched to the D207's and it improved the bike tremendously. No
more sliding the rear unless I plan to.

>The question, more or less for those who have riden sports bikes.
>How does the sprint, IYHO, compare to the handling of a sport bike.
>I never really got the chance to ride the ST somewhat hard. But
>then again I have never scraped a peg on my 9r, but thena again do
>feet count?
>

>Thomas

I've been on a 916, Daytona (new and old style), Speed Triple, and others.
The ST is not as precise holding the line as a full sport bike but it comes
real close. I've pushed it pretty hard and still haven't scraped anything
although other have.
Dennis