Re: New member

> Yes, she wanted the course and a riding jacket for her birthday.

You GO GIRL!>>>>>>>>>

>   We have been thinking of riding together
> since before we were married (17.5 years

We never even rode street til 1992, actually we started in the dirt. But it was the
best thing we have done. It has made our 20years(next month)very enjoyable. We did
it at just the right time, cause son was old enough to be left alone at least for an
hour or two>>>>>>>>>>>

> I can't take a course at the same time because someone has to watch the
> children (9 and 12).

Perfect ages>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

> When I took the MSF course this summer exactly 1/3 of the class were
> female. Most of them picked up the riding faster than I did.

That good. I;m glad they weren't WHINERS>I can't stand WHINERS!>>>>>>>>>

 What a woman! Sounds like your Marc and I are both lucky men.  :-)

Probably, But I feel that your Willemenia and I are lucky ones. If more men would
have the patience to teach their spouses, more good women riders would exist. It
does take patience and TLC. Yep, then they'll be riding 140mph with ya every
weekend......
Glad to meet ya two,
Charla