Re: Clutch Lever

I would be careful with this one.  Just be sure that the amount of travel in the clutch cable with the new lever remains the same and the OEM lever.  Of course, lever travel stops when the lever hits the grip.  The mentioned lever, along with those using larger than OEM grips may need to be a little more anal about clutch adjustment.   Would this be just a lever swap, or the whole kaboodle (lever with assembly....which may have a different fulcrum point).  I do not have my ST in front of me at the moment, so I cannot tell or remember if the clutch is a separate assembly.  I think it is??

>>> Clement Canino <clem2@xxxxxxxxx> 10/21 11:05 PM >>>
I had the same complaint with my 99 ST and found that the 2000 Tiger has
a dogleg lever that cuts about 1/2" off the lever reach and fits the ST
perfectly. I have one on order and will post a note when I find out how
it really feels.

Clem Canino