Re: New member

I just signed on to the mailing list, my name is Phil Rudy and will be here
in Daytona Beach, FL for the next six months.

Welcome to the list.

My pillion rider complains that her right foot is on fire from the heat of
the exhaust, is there anything we can do about that?

The heat is coming from the motor area rather than the silencer and is a
regular topic for discussion. The heat is slightly worse with the bags in
place. Some people have found that removing the fairing lowers creates more
airflow to dissipate the heat.

I've also found that fitting the seat cowl prevents the pillion from
complaining about the heat. :)

My dealer says at the top with just a little air bubble, the manual say
midway between the lines...who should I believe?

Anywhere between the upper and lower levels of the sight glass is fine.

Martin
Ireland