Battery drain with Triumph alarm

	Ok guys, here's my scoop. I've had the Triumph Datatool alarm since
February on my ST without any battery drain problems so I don't think
that's the culprit. Maybe someone left wires exposed etc., but I only
ride my bike every two weeks or so and no problems with it. The last
ride Merlin had sit for over three weeks and no problem. So, either
there are a few miswired alarms, or I got a good one, or, I'll go home
tonight and Merlin will be dead! I really think there's a problem
somewhere else and the dealers just grasping at straws.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"