Re: MEZ4s

I've been on a 916, Daytona (new and old style), Speed Triple, and others.
The ST is not as precise holding the line as a full sport bike but it comes
real close. I've pushed it pretty hard and still haven't scraped anything
although other have.
Dennis
<<

Now for the disclaimer/testimonial, I chased/followed Dennis alot during the
Arkansas Rallye, he isn't exactly what ya call a cut and slash rider.  I
believe the comment was,
"I thought his brake lights were burned out until the first stop sign."

I'm still marveling at the smooth flowing lines you ran thru those twisties.
;)