Corbin

Stopped in at Corbin yesterday while I was wandering around at
Biketoberfest. I spoke with Mike's assistant about the ST saddle. He
checked his update sheet which was current as of Wednesday and it didn't
show the ST seat yet, so that it is probably why David was unable to order it.

I told him about the ST list and that we had some people interested in it,
so he offered to get one in as soon as possible. I can then take my ST up
and take some shots of the seat on the bike for those of you contemplating
the seat.

I'll keep the list updated.

- - Eric