Re: Not many ST's in the DFW area

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999, Marc A. Easley wrote:

> Thomas,
> I'll answer that....I wish Marc and I would get Jack to do some SOUTH stuff
> with us on Sundays.  Great twisties.  EuroSport Hill Country  on Halloween
> weekend...We'll be there. Will we be the only ST's? I hope not.

Well, do you mind a Jap bike showing up (well at least until I get
a Sprint ST)

I am trying to find some decent riders to ride with. That is riders
that like twisties, enjoy a bit of speed, but have full use of the
common sence they were given at birth.

So far I have found a couple of riders on the ZX list I participate
in, but more the better. Anyway, most of the people I have riden
with I met at squid nights, and unfortunately the name says it all.
It just seems it is hard to find people who enjoy somewhat agressive
riding, that have the common sence to watch where they are going,
not stand the bike up in the middle of almost every turn, .... Sorry
started to rant there.

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999, Jack Hays wrote:

>       To Thomas and Charla; I talked to Charla's husband Marc last week about
> riding again but my daughters soccer club is keeping me busy almost
> every weekend through November. I'm trying to get a good weekend for
> another Kitchen Pass Ride soon and I'll post it as I get closer. Charla,
> sooner or later we'll meet instead of through e-mails and telephone

Let me know and I will try to make it, always good to meet new
people.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>

5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945