Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 22:05:47 +0100
From: "Peter Rouch" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tyres (again)

Does anyone know if you can have a Bridgestone front and a Metzeler rear (or
vice versa) or do they both need to be the same.

The reason for asking is that I will need to replace my front fairly soon
but the rear still has plenty of life in it.  I am looking to change to the
MEZ's but don't want to replace the rear unless I need to keep them the
same.

Any guidance would be gratefully received.

Peter