Re: What options and accessories to order

Just my personal thoughts....

If you are getting the Triumph tankbag, which is fantastic and I'd rate it
up there with the BMW Multivaro tankbags, you can get away without the
carbonfibre tank protector.  I have both on mine but the tankbag harness
does a good job itself in protecting the tank.

I have the two bag luggage set, didn't like the looks of all three which
prevents the use of the seat cowel (unless modified.)  The bags are great,
though just as tricky to put on their rack as BMW K bags.  The bike has been
dropped twice, both on the same side, and the only damage structurally to
the bags was a rivet popped out that holds the dividers in place (no big
deal....) and the bracket that locks the bag to the rack was bent out.
Quick twist with some pliers and it popped back into shape.  Probably
stressed the metal but it should be strong enought to do it's job until the
next time I drop it.  :(

The only things I am considering are a Throttlemeister cruisecontrol, maybe
possibly GenMar handlebar risers, and the underseat exhaust conversion
whenever someone makes one.  I wouldn't mind some slightly shorter brake and
clutch levers as they stick out just far enough to get bent in tipovers.
Longer mirror stalks would be helpfull, I don't need to see my arms
everytime I look in the mirrors.

Other than that it's about perfect as it came from the factory.

Perhaps a set of training wheels to prevent tipovers, I'll just say they are
compact wheelie bars.