Re: Throttlemeister & Fairing Mount (vibrating mirrors)

At 08:32 AM 10/26/1999 -0400, Troy Blood wrote:
 >Eric,
 >When can we expect the Throttlemeister from your friend??

I'll check today - the guy from ThrottleMeister was at Daytona for
Biketoberfest so I am not sure if that affected the shipping at all.

 >I have the new fairing mount. Does anyone want me to take some pictures
 >of the old one and the new one to compare the points that Triumph
 >reinforced.

I took a few pictures of it on Friday (off a 2000ST) when I went to look at
the RS. Using a parts mirror to get up under the fairing, the new subframe
has been braced in three spots. The only visible spot is in front of the
headstock where the two upper arms come together - they have added a plate
that ties the two arms together.

The next two braces are under the fairing and tie the end of the mirror
mount subframe to the arm. The stock frame makes an "L" and the brace runs
across it to strengthen it.

I'll try and remember to upload the pic of the headstock plate tonight. I
could not get a picture of the other without removing the fairing - when I
get a chance I'll try and sketch it out.

- - Eric