Re: Steering Damper

Keith Code talks about this in "Twist of the Wrist II". This is the bike doing
exactly what it was designed to do. If you're light on the bars and don't try
and fight the head shakes, you'll be fine. Going off the gas is the wrong thing
to do, however. That just puts more weight on the front and, consequently, makes
the head need to shake more over the road imperfections. I think steady throttle
or continuing your smooth acceleration is the way to go.

Brian W.

"Smithers, Mark" <MSmithers@xxxxxxxxx> on 10/26/99 07:17:54 AM

Please respond to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx