Re: What options and accessories to order

>Hmmm ... between you and Eric Sheley, both in moderate climates,
>recommending I go with the heated grips I am rethinking my position on
>this.  Should I be macho and push on through the cool mornings with
>stiff hands, or should I go fo comfort?

It's not macho, it just means that you can ride all year with your favorite
light summer gloves, giving you much better feel for the controls. That
translates to not only improved comfort, but improved safety as well. I'm
also not afraid to shake hands with clients first thing in the morning
anymore.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com