Re: two bros slip on

Previously, you (Thomas Emberson) wrote:
> It is funny, guys on the ZX list are giving me crap for looking at
> a Sprint ST instead of a ZX11.

Bunch of snobs!

> ... I definitely think that a stock ST will fit my bill for
> 60% of the city driving, 25% of my Sat/Sunday morning runs and
> 99.99% of my long distance.

"My bill".  You talking about me?  Oh, that bill!  ;-)

> But then again, I guess I am lucky as I can more or less afford
> two newish bikes.

Some of us have no wife or children and consider themselves lucky.  Then
there are those like me with both who also consider themselves lucky.
However our toy purchasing is slowed quite a bit.

I forgot to factor into the calculations the $4K of orthodontics work my
daughter will be getting.  :-( Looks like it'll be the New Year before I
can purchase that blue Sprint.  <sigh>

- --
Bill