Trouble.

Well its to early to tell what the problem is but I did get to find out that
ST are more fun when you ride them. Not push them up a gradual incline for
about 1.5 miles. At night.
    The bike is now at a freinds house.
    Moving along about 65mph after 80mile ride and it started to make a
strange noise,dropped a cylinder and then quit. Had lights etc. Would not
even attempt to start. Finally made it to a friends house(glad it did not
happen in Arkansas a couple of weeks ago) and there it sits until I can get
it to the shop. I will let everyone know what the problem is when I know. I
hope its nothing serious.

Robert
Dallas
ST