Re: Freight And Setup Charges

Reply to Eric's query on price of 2000 ST:

Did the price for the 2000 model go up ? List for the 99 was $10,495US -
>either it went up or the dealer added his shipping cost to the bike.

Eric. I was told the price went up $100 for the 2000. I presume the dealer
ended up including part of his shipping charges (of approx $100) in the
price after all. He did go light on installation fees though and discounted
the accessories I bought. I gotta save some face in this deal!

The factory "racing" can is developing a real nice mellow sound after 1500
miles. Kinda hard to appreciate it with the ear plugs in though. Now I've
got this pile of saddle bag and trunk parts all over the garage, like some
kind of motorcycle luggage jig saw puzzle. I'm diving into that right after
mummifying her with the 3m stuff. Best to y'all,

bb

ps my right lower fairing is developing a very slight pock mark kinda dent
right where the exhaust comes closest to it. Is that where the past
problems started?

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::