Re: That scream you heard

Mark Dieck <mdieck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Question for all you Triumph gurus.
>
> Rode up on a (British Racing?) green Triumph Sprint this morning. No ST
> markings on it, twin pipes.  Can anyone enlighten me on what it was?

Er, a Triumph Sprint. The first generation Sprints were Tridents with
a half fairing put on them, then they added the three-spoke wheels and
four-pot front brakes. The final incarnation was as the Sprint Sport
(originally the Sprint SS), a Daytona 900 with a Sprint fairing, and
the Sprint Executive, which I think is a Trophy with a Sprint fairing.

- --
Mike Fleming