RE: False Neutrals & 955i shifter

> 	I too, experience false neutrals between 5th & 6th
> gears. I have had
> the dealer look at it twice, but of course his wonderful
> expert Triumph

This subject has come up before and a lot of problems have been
alleviated by adjusting your gear shifter down. Be careful not to adjust
it down to the point where it comes into contact with the gear linkage.
Moving it down will allow you to get more leverage on the up shift with
your boot. Like I said others have tried this and to my knowledge it has
eliminated their false neutrals.