RE: ST slip-ons and dyno charts

duh.... I didn't think that someone from twobros was on the list. Should
have checked instead of assuming....Did he get in touch with you?  I
talked to Tom I think on the phone last night. He was kind of going back
and forth about the pipe.  One time I talked with him he said that the
dyno results they got were even better after they remapped (implying
they did it there). Then last night they said that the owner of the bike
took the bike to his shop to get it remapped and had it dynoed there. He
wasn't sure what map they used etc.  He said that with out the remap the
results below 5000 rpm were worse than the stock, but after the map it
was better???   I would like to see it before I put my money on the
table.  I would like to know if the owner of the black ST is on the
list???  Tom said that he didn't feel comfortable asking the owner to
give some feed back to me or the list for that mater.

Troy