Re: RE: ST slip-ons and dyno charts

I would think that the flow rates would differ, assuming that the baffeling construction is not the same as the Triumph pipe.  Length and inside diameter would also throw things around a bit if they are different too.  I kind of doubt that they are the same, but you never know.  The difference may be there, but may be negligable??? Any other opinions?  I do like the 2-bro's construction and looks better than the T. can.  I really like the "high mount" system, but it doesn't do a whole lot of good for those with panneirs, or who want to ride 2-up.  Does anyone know if there is a dyno able to be viewed for the T. can. for comparison?

>>> Troy Blood <TroyB@xxxxxxxxxxx> 10/28 3:14 PM >>>
I forgot to mention this in my previous post.  Tom said that if the
Triumph's can is a straight through design then the map for the race can
should work for the Twobros can. Any opinions.

Troy