New list member info

Hi people,

My name is Bryce von Bonin from Sydney, Australia and I've just become the
proud owner of a new black 99 ST. I finally upgraded from my 89 Kawasaki
ZX250.

Being brand spanking new, she's only got 500km to date. The ST was a 30th
birthday pressie to myself last month. I planned to tour the famous Great
Ocean Road (spectaular bike riding country), on the south coast of
Melbourne, Aust for a 2 week holiday.

Unfortunately I picked up the bike on 4 days before leaving, so the run in
service would have fallen due while I was away.

Sydney has some great places to ride (the Old Pacific Hway, Wiseman's Ferry
etc), and it's getting warmer by the day. At approx 25 degrees Celcius, the
ST pumps out quite a bit of heat from the fairing which will become more
noticable as summer approaches.

Bryce
Remember, keep the rubber side down.