RE: False Neutrals & 955i shifter

Well guys I'm really sorry to say this but my 99 Black ST ( best and
fastest color) don't do  none of this. Now I come from BMW's where
one needs to preload the shift lever before shifting
to avoid false's...  guess I'm so in the habit that I don't seems to
get the false's. Course if you want false neutrals try a bemmer they
are everywhere! I also adjusted my shift lever down ( rear brake too)
from the factory it was rather high.. that maybe some of the problem
that you all are experiencing.

Erik