Re: RE: False Neutrals & 955i shifter

Some listers are adjusting their shifting pegs down for better ergonomics/shifting.  Be careful though, because the lower you go with the lever, the greater the chance of it touching ground, or more likely having your toe under the thing in a corner, having your toe touch ground, pushing the shifter up and forcing the tranny into the next gear, which will definately upset the bike.  I try to make habbit of doing corners with the balls of my feet on the pegs, but sometimes in the real world, I find myself having to shift in a corner, usually due to traffic being in the way.