THE DREADED LIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like an appropriate header for Halloween!
Has the thread been lost or what?
I only have to go away for a fortnight, and look what happens
Shame on you all!

Anyway, the insurance claim is almost settled ... except for one
or two total inaccuracies on the Statement of Facts, which I
overlooked, but which cannot possibly be true (they say I have
had a full driver's licence since the day I was born ...
interesting!).
So I have gone ahead and booked a new bike, this time in blue,
which should be delivered on Tuesday and available for
collection on Saturday.
Having been immobilized for 4-5 weeks, I am dying to get out
there again and get the damned thing run in, believe me.

That's my twopence worth.

Tim