Front Rotors

Been lurking for awile. Here's the deal. with 15k miles on the machine,
for the last 4 k  there has been a vibration in the forks that radiates
up to the mirrors. Looking at the front forks down through the opening
in the fairing when I apply the brakes the fork oscillates back in forth
in a rapid fashion. When rolling up to a stop, there is a surging felt.
Anybody with higher mileage bikes noticed  this yet? It's in the shop
and I'm waiting for triumph and the dealer to make a decision.
Apparently, there are a number of tests/measurments that triumph wants.
Beside the dial indicator on the rotor, anyone know what else we should
be looking at? Best Regards, Steve.