Re: Pain in the neck!

At 10:17 PM 10/29/1999 -0400, RDZTXI@xxxxxxx wrote:
 >This is the problem-after a 50 mile or so ride on the ST my neck and
 >shoulders are killing me and it takes a couple of days for them to return to
 >normal. Would the handlebar risers help or is the ST just not the bike for
 >me? Anyone want to buy a slightly used ST?

Phil,

The risers do give me a riding position that I prefer over stock, but I
never had neck / shoulder pains like you are experiencing with stock. Do
you know if it is the wind that is too much on your upper body or the
position of the bars ?

If our new adoptee settles in (another Dane) maybe I can take a run up so
you can take a look at the risers. Let me know if you're going to be around.

- - Eric