RE: Front Rotors

> Been lurking for awile. Here's the deal. with 15k miles on the machine,
> for the last 4 k  there has been a vibration in the forks that radiates
> up to the mirrors. Looking at the front forks down through the opening
> in the fairing when I apply the brakes the fork oscillates back in forth
> in a rapid fashion. When rolling up to a stop, there is a surging felt.
> Anybody with higher mileage bikes noticed  this yet? It's in the shop
> and I'm waiting for triumph and the dealer to make a decision.
> Apparently, there are a number of tests/measurments that triumph wants.
> Beside the dial indicator on the rotor, anyone know what else we should
> be looking at? Best Regards, Steve.

Steve,

I'm closing on 18,000 and have noticed the same problem since using the
brakes hard from speed at about 12,000. I blamed it on a tire which had
cupped but a new tire and the problem remained. I'm going to have it checked
at the 18K check in a week or two. Let me know what you find with yours.

Paul & Dee