Re: Belly Scrape

Dennis Tackett wrote:

> I believe Richard's was scraped on the right also. It was very lightly
> scraped and had to have happend right when the blob touches down.
> Dennis

You are correct sir.  'twas the right side, but no markings were to be
found on the hero blob.  The particulars are: riding 2 up, suspension
set accordingly, level road, no bumps or rocks evident.  The bike was
smooth through the corner, but perhaps a slight bump (imperceptible to
me) in the road could have upset the suspension.  Combined with 2-up
riding, it was just enough to cause the belly to tag off on the
pavement.

..Richard