Rallye comments

	Well, I was going to try and sum up my rallye experiences but I think
they have pretty much been covered by Eric, Greg, etc. at this time.
	There is one thing that hasn't been mentioned mush yet however.
	These Triumph Sprint ST's are awesome! The suspension was very good in
the hills of the Ozarks. Soft and supple but stable in every turn I
encountered. I commented how much I loved the feeling of being cranked
over accelerating out of turns and the road irregularities would send a
nice rocking motion through the bike without causing any concern of
unsuitability. 	Wonderful motor!! Man, just don't gear down at all and
let her pull out of the turns without any bubbling or hesitation at all.
Or, keep her in forth or fifth gear and let her rip!  Great top speed
and torque in the corners and no need for brakes at all with the engine
being smooth and responsive. Better yet, play with third, forth, and
fifth. What a rush! With the tree shadows playing on the road surface,
the straights, sweepers, tight turns, elevation changes, off camber,
decreasing radius, increasing radius, decreasing radius with elevation
changes turns I turned into Walter Mitty at the Isle of Mann. Did I
mention the motor? Thanks Triumph is all I can say.
	The other remaining thing is that I meet  a lot of nice folks who
shared a common passion. I'm glad to see post from  everyone that you
returned home safely. Good job.
	Now, when I see that post from Eric, Paul, Dee, Steven, Dennis, David,
Greg, Mark, Lisa, Richard, Robert, hope I didn't forget someone, I not
only know what they look like but sitting here reading the words i can
picture their mannerisms and put it in a better perspective.
	Did I say I had a great time?
	Oh yes, one more thing; the proper red Merlin and it's rider votes for
the Blue Ridge Parkway in late September or October. But, whatever the
rest of you want, I'm there man.
	Uh how, how, how! Rude Dog at rest.

- --
"The truth is out there"
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.