Re: Rallye comments

At 05:03 PM 09/02/1999 -0500, David Arnett wrote:
 >Next Rally:  How about the Texas Hill Country?? and plan it in the fall or
 >spring, when the temperature is pleasant!!

Another person suggested this as well (I think it was Ron - what can you
expect from Exec riders...). So I take it August would be out for this run
? ;-)

 > I think having several small
 >rallies throughout the year would be fun, and maybe having a Big One for
all!!

I agree - I know that we already have a couple of groups that ride together
from time to time - I hope that more people will use this site to hook up
with other riders in their area.

It's beginning to look like the Blue Ridge is going to be the far and away
winner for next year.  Due to the distance I wouldn't expect to see many
from California, but it would be nice to see some of the West Coast (and
even the European and Australian) riders put some rides together. Even a 1
day event can be a lot of fun. I will be happy to put up any information on
the Rallye page for people that try to put a run together.

- - Eric

End of st-digest V1999 #205