Re: new blue ST

>What is this with a cable tie on the ignition or
>something? Sorry if I'm asking people to repeat
>themselves, but is this something I should ask my
>dealer to look at?
>
>Regards Tim.

Tim,
I don't think it's a problem with the Y2K models. The blue one here on the
floor at RPM in Dallas has the wire re-routed -. Check the wiring coming out
of the bottom of the ignition switch. If it comes straight out of the bottom
you're OK. If it makes a loop up there is a cable tie there that needs to be
cut.
Dennis
Corinth, TX