Re: New bikes

Pick up big blue on this Wednesday from Apex Sports in Colorado Springs,
complete with back ordered bags and trunk. Question for the experts: Is the
600 mile service recommended or mandatory in your estimation since the
salesman there says, "1000 miles is close enough" and I have a 400 mile
round trip for service (any excuse for a good, long day ride) All your
input has been really helpful in making an informed choice on buying my new
bike.

Thanks,

Bert

ps I'm still lobbying for Taos for the 2000 ST rally. HSTA had theirs here
last year and we hosted off road, dual sport rides for those so inclined
and had a great time. Lots to do, many, great, uncluttered roads to neat
little places, cool nights, perfect days in September and great northern
New Mex food.

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::