Re: Just joined

Dennis,

I have pretty much talked myself into the Triumph at this point, and
I was very excited when I saw the picture of the RS, but I've read that
the Sprint RS is more "race" oriented.  I also noticed that the
windscreen on the RS was quite low (but probably no lower than
on my Beemer).  Not yet having ridden either, I'm not sure I'd want
to trade the sport-touring virtues of the ST to get the half fairing and
probably a harsher ride.

Twenty years ago this would have been a no-brainer!

Walter
Glen Ridge, NJ