RE: From Trophy to ST

I just got mine last Wed.   I got the carbon can and I love the sound.   ...At least up to 6000 rpm.   Still working the break-in.   Its a very authoritative, deep and mellow tone.  Without any sharp edges.  Something you can enjoy for long periods without it getting annoying  --  or annoying the neighbors.

Milage ????    My gas guage is still on full.   All the time.